Meet the Kittle Team
From left to right: Dennis Buchanan, project manager; Gary Cooley, superintendent; Hector Campa, craftsperson; Jason Stubblefield, superintendent; Sherri Wallace, office assistant
From left to right: Ken Schagel, project manager; Kevin Sayers, craftsperson; Nancy Kennelly, office manager; Niles Stein, superintendent; Brad Haugen, superintendent
From left to right: Hector Campa Jr., craft apprentice
Tom is a third-generation Tucsonan who established the company in 2000. Kittle Design and Construction emphasizes on long-term relationships with businesses and institutions.
Want to know more about Tom?
- Master of Construction Management - University of California, Berkeley, CA, 1994
- Magna Cum Laude Bachelor of Architecture - University of Oregon, 1991
- Visiting Student - Architecture College, Universidad de Valparaiso, Chile, 1986
- Registered Arizona Architect 32503
- Member of American Institute of Architects, Arizona Builders Alliance, United States Green Building Council, Better Business Bureau, Tucson Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- LEED Green Associate
- Chairman of the Southern Division of the Arizona Builders’ Alliance, 2012-2013
- Speaks Spanish
Susan is a Project Manager at Kittle Design and Construction. Her role includes providing estimates and schedules, and she manages a variety of commercial and institutional projects.
Susan brings with her a background as a project architect within various firms in Tucson.
Want to know more about Susan?
- Volunteered with the United States Peace Corps, Dominican Republic from 1992-1994 where she worked with rural coffee farmers and rural youth groups.
- Bachelor of Architecture - University of Oregon, 1991
- Registered Arizona Architect 32917
- Site Superintendent, Cool Houses – Cooler Women
- Volunteer with Rebuilding Together
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- LEED Project experience
- Speaks Spanish